jueves, 24 de julio de 2008

Situation 1

Failed attempts to see Batman The Dark Knight: 1

Yesterday I finally got a chance to sleep. I was supposed to go to the doctor to get my throat examined, but I was too late to the appointment repartition. I might need surgery depending on the results, so it's not like I'm dying to go.

I also received visits yesterday. Seeing your friends is always good, the afternoon was a blast. I got to cook some Peruvian food (well, Lomito Saltado is not that big of a deal XD), we watched some videos (i hate you Caramelldansen, give Leonidas back ¬¬), and we got to find the issue with my PC (finally).

We went to the mall to see Batman, however tickets were sold out (damn thursday >_<). I hope the prediction doesn't come true, 'cause I don't want to wait until 2047 to watch it.

Anyway, that's it for today.

See ya

Stargazer's Kingdom

El lugar de descanso de las memorias de un espectador mas de eso que llamamos "vida"...